October 10th was World Mental Health day, so in this episode you’ll hear Morten and Lars discussing in-depth:
– The definition of Mental Health and how GTD relates to this
– What types of stress you can experience and where the optimal place to be is
– What to look for if you are concerned that you might be too stressed
..and much more.
Links referenced in this episode:
– Wanna Talk About It: https://www.wannatalkaboutit.com/ – visit this website to find local authorities who can help with significant mental health issues
– The Stress Curve: https://gtdnordic.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/GTD-stress-curve-explained-infographic-2021.pdf – the different stress levels and how to evaluate
– Episode 49 of the GTDnordic podcast about burnout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfDaTU781dI
– GTDnordic Danmark YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/GTDnordicDanmark
We really hope that this episode helps you on your GTD journey and, as always: If you have any feedback we’d love to hear from you via email@example.com, you can learn more about GTD in the Nordics at https://GTDnordic.com and find cool GTD gear at https://GTDshop.com.