A practical deep dive into Horizon 2: Areas of Focus and Accountability.
Getting this overview, both personally and professionally, really takes your GTD game to the next level. Listen to (or this time, perhaps you want to watch?) this episode, where Morten and Lars cover
– What your areas of focus might look like
– How this horizon interacts and impacts other horizons of your work and life
– How they are useful in both in your personal and professional “complex/messy/rich” life
..and much more! On the YouTube version, we’ll actually show you samples of what areas of focus might look like, so be sure to check out our channels below to watch the episode.
– How GTD can help reduce burnout episode (#49 of this podcast): https://soundcloud.com/gtdnordic/how-gtd-can-help-reduce-burnout
– Morten/Lars’ channels on YouTube, if you want to watch the episodes:
– Morten: https://www.youtube.com/c/MortenRøvikGTD
We couldn’t believe that we hadn’t done a deep dive on this topic before, but here you go! Hopefully this will give you a great start on the new year and, as always: If you have any feedback we’d love to hear from you via email@example.com, you can learn more about GTD in the Nordics at https://GTDnordic.com and find cool GTD gear at https://GTDshop.com.