What tools do Morten and Lars use today as part of their GTD practice?
Listen to (or watch) this episode to learn about:
– What tools they use today for capturing and organizing
– How they use their tools differently from last year
– What new tools have made their way into their systems
October 10th was World Mental Health day, so in this episode you’ll hear Morten and Lars discussing in-depth:
– The definition of Mental Health and how GTD relates to this
– What types of stress you can experience and where the optimal place to be is
– What to look for if you are concerned that you might be too stressed
..and much more.
In today’s episode, we cover two really good questions from our listeners. One relating to bigger projects versus many smaller ones – which is better? And where to store support material?
What does a horrible GTD system look like? Does that actually even exist?
From either a misunderstanding of the GTD best practices, or perhaps just a step on your GTD journey you haven’t yet reached, Morten and Lars have come across many different “horrible” systems, such as:
You have just 1 minute to get more productive? Then meet Justin Hale!
What does a transition from one business to another look like for a GTD?
As a manager for musicians in Denmark, Michael Vitten Carlsson’s business was hit hard by Covid-19. With shows being cancelled and no clear end in sight, a shorter and shorter projects list put him in a tough spot – where do I go from here?