How would you organize huge amounts of project information?
In this episode, Morten and Lars picked 3 different listener questions covering various aspects of GTD:
– How would you organize information from building a hospital from the ground up?
– Can you move next actions to the Someday/Maybe list?
– Would you use one or two systems, when you recognize that your personal system will sometimes suffer, when things are busy at work?
What are the different levels in practicing GTD?
Listen to this episode to learn more about the different levels, including:
– The different stages of learning and implementing GTD
– The perspective of the 5 I’s for understanding where you are in your GTD implementation
– More tips on the GTD® Practitioner Competency Evaluation from episode 22
..and much more!
What are best practices for hybrid meetings?
Listen to this episode to learn more about Morten and Lars’ best practices for hybrid meetings, including:
– How you might want to reorganize your next hybrid meeting
– How it might be helpful to have the meeting leader be a virtual participant
– Why you might want to check in with virtual participants before the physical ones
Is your GTD too complex? Or too simple?
Listen to this episode to hear Morten and Lars dive into this topic, including:
– Are your lists attracting or repelling you?
– How could you perhaps simplify your lists and their content
– How e.g. your Areas of Focus can support simplifying your next actions lists
How do you deal with worries from a GTD perspective?
You might be worrying about some of the things going on in the world, so in this episode, Morten and Lars look at this topic including:
– A practical tip on worries from Finnish GTD® Coach and Trainer Jukka Backman
– A personal story from Morten that helped him put things into perspective
Spørsmål til Morten i Aftenposten: “Jeg jobber som mellomleder og har i lang tid kjent på stress og overveldelse. Det er for mange ting jeg ikke rekker over og det går på samvittigheten løs.” Les Mortens beste tips for denne problemstillingen.
What are habits and how do they impact your GTD practice?
Listen to this episode to hear Morten and Lars’ takes on this topic, including:
– Diving into what habits consist of
– How habits impact each of the 5 steps in GTD
– Book tips for learning more about habits!
What are good things to reflect on when working from home?
Listen to this episode to learn Morten and Lars’ tips on working from home, including:
– The components in a good work-from-home cockpit
– What parts of your system might need to be adjusted to this new reality
– How you might want to support your mind in shifting from home to work-mode and vice versa
..and much more!