How do you manage multiple restaurants and 60+ employees using GTD?
In this episode you’ll hear how restaurant owner Allan Thallaug came across GTD and details about
– What tools they use to manage the business
– How they have established and use higher horizons for the company
– How he steers employees towards using the appropriate communications channels
..and much more!
Why should you have a morning routine? And what could a GTD’ers morning routine look like?
Why haven’t you quit GTD?
That topic recently came up in a conversation with Jukka Backman, partner and managing director for GTD in Finland. Triggered by the article in The New Yorker titled “The rise and fall of Getting Things Done”, we wanted to share some thoughts on this and similar articles in this episode.
How do New Years Resolutions play into a GTD system?
In this episode you will hear Morten and Lars’ takes on:
– How these might look in a GTD system
– How micro habits can help you establish new habits and help you achieve your goals
– How to establish the Weekly Review as a solid base for your GTD practice in 2021
Vi rundet av 2020, et år med mange onlinemøter, med en fellesnordisk virtuell meetup med opphavsmannen til Getting Things Done, David Allen, som gjest. I denne Meetupen var 70 nordiske
n this last episode of 2020, we’ll shift our GTD focus slightly (just for an episode) and zoom in on how we live our digital lives. This episode features an interview with with Imran Rashid, Danish doctor, entrepreneur and author, to get a doctor’s perspective on what to be aware of in today’s digital world.